Hotel Front Desk Clerk (2nd Shift 5:00pm - 12:00am)
Port of Kimberling Marina & Resort
- Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest’s stay, providing excellent customer service over the phone and in-person; Executes check-in procedures: greets guests, determines reservation status, provides registration assistance, determines desired length of stay, verifies method of payment following established procedures, assigns rooms; Provides accommodations for special requests whenever possible.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of hotel and campground features, and successfully communicate the information over the phone and in-person, delivering price quotes, description of room features, campsites, cabins and resort services; Provides directions to and within the resort area; Participates in polite conversation and performance of reasonable customer requests.
- Perform opening/closing procedures; Handle cash, other forms of payment, and balance cash drawer; Close out credit card machine.
- Knowledgeable with all departmental procedures, including lost property, security, emergency, fire, evacuation, and health/safety procedures;
- Displays willingness to learn and perform all other reasonable tasks as determined by the needs of the organization.