D’Monaco resorts is seeking an experienced, professional and courteous Manager to join our team. This individual would be responsible for the day to day operations with a hands-on approach as we strive to find the right members to compliment the resort staff. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves when necessary and possess a do whatever it takes attitude.
The candidate will learn all aspects of the D’Monaco opening and closing procedures, as well as the day to day staff management and hotel guest policies. He / She should be an ambassador for the D’Monaco brand and resort, by providing leadership in setting the example daily. You will participate with planning in various departments in support of executive management and ownership.
This position is not for the faint of heart. You must be able to communicate accurately and follow up with all tasks delegated to other staff members as well as guest requests and needs. You will help with the daily arrivals, special requests, room assignments and help with the coordination of housekeeping.
To be considered for this role, applicant will:
- Have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills, good problem-solving ability and be proficient in Hotel management systems.
- Hotel and /or Vacation Ownership Management experience ( 3 Years )
- Computer proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to problem solve.
- Hospitality Marketing and Knowledge a plus….
Full Time Position:
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time