This is a seasonal part-time position (Early May through Labor Day Weekend). Must be available to work days, evenings (until 10:00 pm), weekends and holidays, including Memorial Day weekend, Fourth of July weekend, and Labor Day Weekend; Hours may vary; May be required to work either shift
- Provides customer service, including polite conversation and performance of reasonable customer requests; catches and secures watercraft to dock; untie and push watercraft away from dock.
- Dispenses gasoline and diesel fuel; measure and dispense motor oil in proper ratios, including reading gas tank gauges
- Pumps-out waste holding tanks with provided equipment, including reading waste tank gauges; Fills fresh water holding tanks.
- Checks out rental watercraft, including training customers to safely operate rental watercraft; checks in rental watercraft, examining for damage.
- Organizes/Cleans the workplace, including the dock and shoreline; Bag ice.
- Drives boats/wave runners, must have Missouri Boater’s Certification.*
- Cleans rental equipment; Operates some machinery, including motorized boat lifts; Performs light maintenance/repair with some direction.
- Displays a willingness to learn and perform all other reasonable tasks as determined by the needs of the organization.