Sam's Club Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
WHAT: The Springfield Sam’s Club has received a new makeover. The company has invested in a major remodel to update and improve the club which first opened in 2009.
Construction is completed and the club will celebrate with a grand re-opening ceremony at 11 am Friday, Dec. 1.
“We are excited to be able to provide our members with expanded offerings and more convenience.” said Club Manager Tracy Daniel. “We want to give our members the best shopping experience possible”
The club now has many new features including:
WHEN: Dec. 1, 2017
Grand re-opening ceremony begins at 11 am
WHERE: Sam’s Club
745 West El Camino Alto Street
Springfield, MO 65810
MORE INFO: Did you know you can shop without ever standing in a checkout lane at Sam’s
Club? The company offers an innovative shopping app called Scan & Go, which allows members to scan and pay for items on their smartphone. When shopping is complete, members just show their digital receipt to an associate on their way out the door.
OPPS: Club Manager Tracy Daniel will be available for interviews about the new club features upon request.
- A new fresh island with fresh-rolled sushi, more premium meat selections and fresh seafood delivered from boat to club within 48 hours.
- An expanded Health and Wellness area to include a new optical center and a private health services room for immunizations and more.
- A reinvented café with self-order kiosks, charging stations, premium coffee, smoothies and more.
- Walk-in coolers for the freshest of fresh produce and dairy items.
- Curbside convenience with an improved Club Pickup service with more drive thru pickup lanes and mobile check-in.