Nearly 900 volunteers helped out with the Table Rock Lake Cleanup in 2018! This year’s stats have added up so far over 700 bags of trash, eight 30-yard dumpsters full on trash and almost 200 tires picked up off the shoreline.
Here is how you can volunteer to help keep the lake clean as you enjoy it this summer!
Basic instructions for our annual cleanup volunteers (First Sat. in April each year):
- Select a location you’d like to clean up that is either familiar to you, is where you have seen trash, or is a convenient location to you. We can also help you in selecting a location.
- Pick up your teams’ supplies from our Kimberling City office! We provide trash bags, gloves, snack bars, dumpsters and directions to our team captains to disperse to their volunteers on the day of the clean up. Find a dumpster location here.
- Download the team and trash tracking sheets and help us keep track of all the great work you and others do around the lake!
- Grab some friends, family, neighbors – and hit the shoreline to pick up trash during the event!
- Turn in your Team Sheets to help us track the trash and get a fabulous t-shirt for each person on your team as well as a camping voucher (one per family) for use at any of the Table Rock Lake Corps of Engineers campgrounds for this season!