Table Rock Boats is a family owned and operated boat dealer that specializes in creating a hassle-free boating experience. We are one of the fastest growing full-service boat dealers in Southwest Missouri. We are looking for several detailers that will work at our Kimberling City, MO location. We offer an excellent work environment; benefits including health, vision, paid time-off and 401k; in addition to competitive pay with the opportunity for commissions.
Skills/Qualifications: We are looking for detail oriented, quality focused people who go the extra mile to make sure the job is done right every time. You must be able to work outdoors and must be able to be physically active for long periods of time.
- Previous experience as an Detailer/Cleaner is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work outdoors and be physically active for extended periods of time
- Valid driver's license
- Must have Strong Attention to Detail
- High school or equivalent
Job Description: Full-Time or Full-Time Seasonal
- Work with Sales Department to make sure new/used inventory is kept at an acceptable level of cleanliness for showings.
- Work with Service Department to recondition used boats/trade-ins to get them ready for sale
- Prepare boats for delivery by detailing to the highest level to ensure a positive customer experience at the time of delivery
- Proactively support and work with other employees, departments and/or locations to give the customer a seamless experience in ways that promote teamwork. Job Type: Full-time or Full-time seasonal
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts