2017 Table Rock Lake Big Bass Fishing Derby
2017 Participating Resorts:
At The Lake Whispering Woods Resort
Best Western Branson Inn & Conference Center
Double Oak Resort
Edgewater Villa Resort
Four Seasons Resort
Holiday HideAway Resort
Kimberling Oaks Resort
Kings Cove Resort
Mill Creek Resort
Oak Hill Resort
Port of Kimberling Resort
Shore Acres Resort
White Wing Resort
Port of Kimberling/What’s Up Dock
Indian Point Marina
Cape Fair Marina
Aunt’s Creek Area Association
Pippin Wholesale Company
Table Rock Community Bank
Meeks Building Center/Kimberling City
Table Rock Lake Chamber of Commerce
Table Rock Lake Big Bass Fishing Derby 2017
- The Table Rock Lake Big Bass Fishing Derby will run from March 1 to June 15, 2017. Fish must be caught and weighed in during that time.
- To be eligible for the Fishing Derby, you must register and stay at a participating resort a minimum of 2 nights. There is no limit on the number of times you may enter, but each entry requires a 2-night stay.
- You will receive your official Derby registration form at the time of check-in. No immediate family members of participating resort owners are eligible.
- A list of participating resorts can be found at visittablerocklake.com. If the resort is not listed, the participant staying there is not eligible to compete.
- Anyone who has professionally guided on Table Rock Lake in 2016 or 2017 is not eligible to participate. No one who has fished a pro circuit in 2016 or 2017 may enter.
- A participant may not weigh in a fish caught while fishing with a guide.
- No participating resort owners or no immediate family members of owners of participating resorts are eligible to participate, if the family member lives within 100 mile radius of any location on Table Rock Lake. No members, or immediate family members of the Board of Directors or staff of Table Rock Lake Chamber of Commerce are eligible to compete.
- Prizes will be awarded to winners 18 years or older. Younger winners must have a parent or guardian claim their prize.
- Fish weighed will be smallmouth, largemouth and spotted/Kentucky bass. All fish must be alive at the time of weigh-in.
- Artificial bait and live bait may be used. Day or night fishing is permitted. No trotlines, tree lines or jugging is allowed; violation will result in disqualification.
- Participants must adhere to the Missouri Department of Conservation’s rules and regulations.
- Fish must be weighed in at one of the following locations: Cape Fair Marina, Indian Point Marina, Port of Kimberling/What’s Up Dock, and Aunt’s Creek Resort Association. You must present your weigh-in slip and it must be signed by a representative at the weigh-in location. It will be the responsibility of the participant to check the hours of weigh-in locations. If a weigh-in is held at a resort, the owner and one additional resort owner will be on site during the weigh-in.
- Winners of any prize may be subject to a polygraph test. Violation of any of the official rules is grounds for disqualification from the Fishing Derby competition. Anyone caught altering the weight of a fish will be disqualified from the competition and be subject to prosecution.
- The Big Bass Fishing Derby first prize of $5,000 will be awarded following the completion of the Derby June 15 to the person with the single largest fish. Other prizes to be awarded are subject to sponsorship and availability.
- The Mega Bass prize of $10,000 will be awarded to the first person catching a largemouth bass weighing exactly 7.58 pounds. Weigh in form must be signed by 2 witnesses (who are 18 years of age or older) at time of weigh in. Only one prize will be awarded during the contest. Winner of Mega Bass prize is not eligible to win the Big Bass prize. Other conditions may apply.
- In the case of a tie for 1st prize or any other cash prize, the two awards will be added together and split between the participants.