What is a Chamber of Commerce?
It is an organization of members who unite to support growth and prosperity in their community through business and community development. When you join a Chamber of Commerce, you join other members who are interested in pooling resources and ideas for economic development and business growth. You also gain the opportunity to promote your business to other members!
Why should you join Table Rock Lake Chamber of Commerce?
- Promote your business to our 400+ members through networking opportunities and member programs designed to increase your bottom line
- Grow your business through cooperative, affordable advertising products like our Official Vacation Guide, our website, visittablerocklake.com, and more
- Your membership helps us secure local and state marketing grants ($600,000 for 2019) to increase tourism dollars brought into the area. Our local economy is dependent on tourism!
- Your membership investment demonstrates to other business leaders and customers that you are committed to community betterment
- As a Chamber member, consumers are 49% more likely to think favorably of your business and 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from you in the future (Shapiro Group study, 2012)
- We advocate for business and our members by ongoing participation in local, state and national levels of government. You will have a voice!
What does my membership include?
- Exposure to other members: New member listing in newsletter and luncheon program; ribbon-cutting held at your business
- Exposure to the general public: Business directory listing in our Official Vacation Guide (printed annually), new member listing on our website
- Business and social networking opportunities
- Business educational programming
- Additional exposure through social media: we have about 25,000 followers!
- Affordable, high impact advertising opportunities, including our Official Vacation Guide, website ads, billboards, boat and travel show participation, community event sponsorships, brochure distribution services and more
- The ability to purchase affordable health insurance for your employees, only available to Chamber members https://mochamber.com/mewa
- The ability to provide affordable primary healthcare to your employees through FaithCare Advantage, offered through Faith Community Health, only available to Chamber members https://www.