Featuring your business on VisitTableRockLake.com, the official website of the Table Rock Lake Chamber of Commerce, with more than one million page views annually, is a great way to get your business message out to the world. You can select speciﬁc premium pages to target your marketing effort, and we’ll track your views and click-through rates.
- Tier 1 Sponsored Listings consist of one image and 40 words that are linked to your designated URL and are trackable
- Tier 2 & 3 Sponsored Listings consist of one image and 15 words that are linked to your designated URL and are trackable
- Sponsored Listings include a static banner ad on corresponding directory pages
- Image and words may be changed by the advertiser throughout contract
Primary Page Groups:
- About Table Rock Lake
- Lake Map
- Places to Stay
- Request Info
- Things to Do
Secondary Page Groups:
- About Stone County
- Places to Eat
- Visitor Planning
Advertising Design Specs:
- One Image: 800 X 500 px
- Tier 1: 40-word description
- Tier 2 & 3: 15-Word description
- URL for Learn More link
Static Banner Ad
- Top of Page Sponsored Listing: 1200 x 225 px
- Mid Page Tier 1 & 2 Sponsored Listing: 500 x 500 px
- URL to link static ad image
All images must be submitted in digital format JPEG, PNG, or GIF
Images must be 72 dpi or higher
Submit ads to email@example.com
Purchasing a travel story for advertising purposes can be a strategic and captivating approach to engage audiences. A well-crafted travel narrative has the power to evoke emotions and create a connection with potential customers. A well-publicized travel story can generate buzz and social media engagement, amplifying the reach of the campaign. Ultimately, purchasing a travel story for advertising adds a layer of storytelling that transcends traditional marketing, creating a lasting impact on the audience's perception and engagement with the brand.
Travel Story Specs & Details:
- Travel Stories consist of up to 3 images and a 700-word article (up to) that the advertiser can draft, or Table Rock Lake Chamber of Commerce staff will write.
- Each Travel Story is placed at the bottom of their selected page, with one image and article snippet which links to the full article on its own website page.
- Each Travel Story will be shared on Visit Table Rock Lake social media channels throughout the year.
- The advertiser may also share their Travel Story via digital newsletters, website, and social media.