What is a Chamber of Commerce?
It is an organization of members who unite to support growth and prosperity in their community through business and community development. When you join a Chamber of Commerce, you join other members who are interested in pooling resources and ideas for economic development and business growth. You also gain the opportunity to promote your business to other members! Click here to learn more about the Table Rock Lake Chamber of Commerce.
Why should you join Table Rock Lake Chamber of Commerce?
- Promote your business to our 500+ members through networking opportunities and member programs designed to increase your bottom line
- Grow your business through cooperative, affordable advertising products like our Official Vacation Guide, our website, visittablerocklake.com, and more
- Your membership helps us secure local and state marketing grants ($600,000 for 2019) to increase tourism dollars brought into the area. Our local economy is dependent on tourism!
- Your membership investment demonstrates to other business leaders and customers that you are committed to community betterment
- As a Chamber member, consumers are 49% more likely to think favorably of your business and 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from you in the future (Shapiro Group study, 2012)
- We advocate for business and our members by ongoing participation in local, state and national levels of government. You will have a voice!