The Table Rock Lake Chamber of Commerce provides a variety of marketing opportunities for businesses throughout the year. There is sure to be something for every type and size of business! Here's just a small overview of some of the opportunities.
- Table Rock Lake Map
- Official Vacation Guide – 80,000 to be distributed in 2018
- Visittablerocklake.com Website – over 300,000 visits annually
- Chamber-owned billboard space – on heavily-traveled Highway 13
- Stone County Community Guide – mailed to local residents in May
- Visitor E-newsletter – a quarterly newsletter sent to our large visitor database
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Luncheons, Breakfasts, Annual Meeting – Chamber events
- Fireburst – our annual Independence Day fireworks show over Table Rock Lake in Kimberling City
Table Rock Lake Chamber of Commerce receives state tourism funding to pay for specific marketing opportunities, but its use is limited. The Chamber receives some funding from Stone County, but the amount only defrays the cost of items such as Vacation Guide distribution, market research, and website maintenance. Our costs are significantly more than the dollars we receive.
We must rely on donations and fundraisers to pay for any other marketing opportunities since our membership dues revenue is not sufficient to fund destination marketing in addition to Chamber activities.
Make an investment in marketing Table Rock Lake to potential visitors, and receive discounts on Chamber products - plus extra added-value items and high-level business recognition!
Partner Benefit Overview:
- 4 Levels
- Advertising discounts
- Recognition for your business
- Promotional Opportunites
- Greater business visibility in marketing content
- Free opportunities
- A direct impact on the area's marketing efforts