January 28th is National Plan For Vacation Day by the U.S. Travel Association. Join us in encouraging people to plan their vacation days for the rest of the year, at the beginning at the year. 55% of people have unused vacation days at the end of the year, and planning them from the start is the best way to ensure that vacation days are used.
Spread the word.
- Make your own social media posts, and please include our official #visittablerocklake hashtag.
- Share our social media posts from Visit Table Rock Lake
- Use your email database to spread the news that now is the time to schedule your vacation days.
- Let people know via your social media and email contacts that the 2020 Vacation Guide is available and can be ordered at this link https://www.visittablerocklake.com/info
- Encourage via your social media and email contacts to sign up for Table Rock Lake news & updates in the free visitor e-newsletter. Follow this link to sign up https://bit.ly/35EpBUQ
- GET CREATIVE! Let this day be your platform to reach customers with your own message of why they should use their vacation days to #VistTableRockLake