January 28th is National Plan For Vacation Day by the U.S. Travel Association. Join us in encouraging people to plan their vacation days for the rest of the year, at the beginning at the year. 55% of people have unused vacation days at the end of the year, and planning them from the start is the best way to ensure that vacation days are used.
Spread the word.
We, of course, hope those vacation days are used at Table Rock Lake, so we're using this day as an opportunity to partner with the U.S. Travel Association and promote planning your vacation days.
Here's how you too can use this day to benefit your business.
The U.S. Travel Association has provided graphics, and text to use in promoting this day. Click here to access them.
Use the toolkit to:
- Make your own social media posts, and please include our official #visittablerocklake hashtag.
- Share our social media posts from Visit Table Rock Lake
- Use your email database to spread the news that now is the time to schedule your vacation days.
- Let people know via your social media and email contacts that the 2020 Vacation Guide is available and can be ordered at this link https://www.visittablerocklake.com/info
- Encourage via your social media and email contacts to sign up for Table Rock Lake news & updates in the free visitor e-newsletter. Follow this link to sign up https://bit.ly/35EpBUQ
- GET CREATIVE! Let this day be your platform to reach customers with your own message of why they should use their vacation days to #VistTableRockLake
If you have questions or want to talk more about Plan for Vacation Day 2020, please feel free to contact the Chamber anytime.