When you’re ready, we’ll be ready.
We hear from visitors now more than ever that being outdoors brings comfort. We hope Table Rock Lake will be a place of relaxation, rejuvenation, and fun memory-making whenever you choose to visit. Things might be a little different when you visit, however, the waters of Table Rock Lake are still the same, and the Table Rock Lake community looks forward to welcoming you.
- Boat ramps operated by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and Missouri State Parks are open. There is no statewide restriction on the number of people who may ride in a boat due to COVID-19.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and Missouri State Park campgrounds are opening on different dates. To view opening information for U.S. Army Corps of Engineers campgrounds and public use areas click here (choose Table Rock Lake from the drop-down menu on the linked page).
- Private campgrounds around Table Rock Lake are open. Click here for a list.
- Most of the area’s restaurants are open, but with restrictions.
- Most lodging properties are open, but many have modified their operating procedures or amenities. We recommend contacting specific lodging properties for their changes.
- Most marinas are open for fuel. Some marina stores and restaurants are open but expect modified operations.
- Most Branson shows are open with additional safety measures and modifications.
- The Titanic Museum Attraction and Silver Dollar City are both open and require guests to wear masks.
To help you plan...
- Effective August 12, the city of Branson West has a mask ordinance in place. To read the Branson West requirements, click here.
- As of July 20, all Walmart stores nation-wide will require shoppers to wear face coverings. This includes the Walmart store located in Branson West.
- If you plan to visit Branson or Springfield both cities have a mask ordinance in place. To read the Branson requirements, click here. To read the Springfield requirements, click here.
We recommend planning ahead when visiting. Check with your must-do activities to verify they're open and any changes to operations.
When visiting please use CDC recommended guidelines for good hygiene to protect yourself, our community, and your fellow visitors. Click here for more info.