When you’re ready, we’ll be ready.
We hear from visitors now more than ever that being outdoors brings comfort. We hope Table Rock Lake will be a place of relaxation, rejuvenation, and fun memory-making whenever you choose to visit. Things might be a little different when you visit, however, the waters of Table Rock Lake are still the same, and the Table Rock Lake community looks forward to welcoming you.
The health and safety of our visitors is a priority to the Table Rock Lake community. We encourage you to check with specific businesses on their current precautions.
- You will find most businesses around the Table Rock Lake are fully open. Some businesses will have modified operations. It is recommended that you contact individual businesses for their specific health cautions.
- Branson shows and attractions are open, some will have modified operations.
- Silver Dollar City is open, and health precautions are continually evolving following health official guidelines. Click here to learn more.
To help you plan...
- At this time, there is no state or local masking mandate for the Table Rock Lake area. However, some individual businesses have implemented specific health precautions.
- We recommend planning ahead when visiting. Check with your must-do activities to verify they're open and any changes to operations.
- Other cities that surround the Table Rock Lake area may have health mandates that you will want to inquire about prior to visiting.
When visiting please use CDC recommended guidelines for good hygiene to protect yourself, our community, and your fellow visitors. Click here for more info.