Table Rock Lake boasts 14 public marinas and 24 public boat launches, making a day on the water easy and accessible.
If you're trailering your own boat, you'll find parking at most launches. Many of the lakefront resorts provide daily slip rentals for their guests, boat launches and trailer parking. Click here to check out Table Rock Lake resorts.
For visitors who want to enjoy the water but may not have their own boat or prefer to not travel with a personal watercraft you'll have no problem finding the perfect boat or watercraft rental at one of our Table Rock Lake marinas. Most have fishing, sport, and pontoon boats for rent, and some, have rental fleets that also include stand-up paddleboards, jet skis, powerboats, plus water skiing and wakeboarding equipment. And, with more than 43,000 acres of beautiful blue water, the lake offers plenty of room for everyone to enjoy their favorite watersport without impinging on anyone else’s fun.
Choosing the perfect marina for you and your group depends on what you plan to do during your Table Rock stay. Most of the marinas offer extended hours from late spring until early fall, but some may be limited from October through April, so be aware of their operating hours.
Know Before You Boat
Boaters on Table Rock Lake are reminded to follow these rules and guidelines below while on the water.
- Learn and follow small craft navigation rules.
- Obey Missouri and Arkansas state boating laws.
- Take a Boating Education Course.
- Have a flotation device on board for each passenger.
- Watch for obstructions when approaching the shore.
- Slow down when approaching small boats, docks or someone in the water.
- Head for your dock or shore if bad weather threatens.